Furnace operators have a common request: their production lines are to run efficiently, with low level maintenance and no down-time. The technology challenges in the field of mechanical and thermal processes are multi-faceted as is the equipment they use.
INTOCAST is in the position to meet these challenges. With experience, years of accumulated know-how and a product portfolio to match we provide tailor-made solutions. With our value-adding assistance, plants have realised economic and technological enhancements. Beneficial results have been had by a great number of our customers world-wide.
In research and development, INTOCAST employs ceramic engineers with well-founded education in theory and practice. They have many years of practical experience with refractory products in high-temperature service applications. Maintaining these high quality standards ensures finding prime solutions in a demanding market.
INTOCAST offers comprehensive refractory engineering for new plants, partial
linings and repairs of primary heat treatment plants:
- Forging furnaces
- Bogie hearth furnaces
- Rotary hearth furnaces
- Walking beam furnaces
- Walking beam hearth furnace
- Pusher type furnaces
- Continuous furnaces
- Bogie hearth continuous furnaces
- Soaking pits
- Chamber furnaces
and secondary heat treatment plants
- Annealing furnaces
- Bogie hearth annealing furnaces
- Roller hearth furnaces
INTOCAST offers a wide variety of materials for refractory linings for furnace systems:
- Vibratable, castable, sprayable and ramable monolithics for new or partial installations
- Spray materials for repairs and maintenance
- Weight saving materials for new installations of heat treatment furnaces with special emphasis on demands in the field of thermal behaviour and disposal requirements
- Precast shapes for tube lining applications in rail and tube supporting systems in pusher and walking beam furnaces.
- Edge and base part components for rotary hearth furnaces and Bogie hearth forging furnaces
- Complete Bogie systems for forging and continuous furnaces
- Rail bricks for tube annealing furnaces
- Burner bricks for various furnace systems
- Anchoring systems (ceramic and metallic)
The selection of suitable material grades for each individual plant together with the
most economical installation method is defined by INTOCAST in close cooperation
with the customer.
INTOCAST is with you all the way from consultation to execution of a project.
When carrying out a job, strong emphasis is placed on the following points:
- Flawless technical performance
- Highest possible economical efficiency
- High level of environmental friendliness